several years ago I transferred my journal from a hand written book to a ‘pages’ document I called ‘memories’. So as not to overwhelm myself I decided I would just start writing memories or things that happened in our home when I felt compelled. I did it pretty consistently until a few years ago when I had to get a paying job. It was also probably about the time that my girls were turning into teenagers and I became not only so so busy following them around the home, but now around the entire state, country and even world! I had pretty much forgotten about my ‘memories’ all together, until a few weeks ago when I happened upon the doc and began reading. It brought back so many great memories that I decided I simply must resume! time goes by too quickly and my memory is too poor to not have it documented and so alas, here I am creating and documenting (weekly is my goal) the happenings here at the lenhart lounge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you're resuming. I love my journal and blog book.
Post a Comment